417 Working Holiday

This visa is for people aged 18 to 30 years of age, who are interested in a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia.

This visa allows you to supplement the cost of your holiday through short-term employment. However, if your primary reason for travelling to Australia is to participate in the work force, you should consider a visa designed for that purpose.


651 eVisitor (tourist)

eVisitor is for people who want to visit Australia for:

-tourism, such as holidays, recreation or seeing family or friends.
-business purposes, such as attending a conference, negotiating or exploring business opportunities.