Graduate Occupation List

Welcome news for international students – Graduate stream of the State Nominated Migration program expanded to include VET graduates   The Graduate stream of the State Nominated Migration Program provides a skilled migration pathway for international students graduating from university in Western Australia. From December 2019, the Graduate stream has been extended to include VET…

060 Bridging F

This visa can be granted to an unlawful non-citizen who is of interest to a Commonwealth, State or Territory police in relation to the investigation or prosecution of a people trafficking matter to remain in Australia for up to 30 days while the Australian Federal Police, or State or Territory police assess whether they wish to seek a criminal justice stay certificate for that person.

050 Bridging E

This visa is appropriate for those who are unlawful and have presented to, or have been located by the department, have been previously granted a Bridging visa E, or are a Bridging visa D holder.

030 Bridging C

A BVC can be granted if you lodge an application in Australia for a substantive visa but you do not already hold a substantive visa. A BVC does not allow you to return to Australia if you leave.

010 Bridging A

A Bridging visa A (BVA) is a temporary visa. It allows you to stay in Australia after your current substantive visa ceases and while your substantive visa application is being processed.