This occupation group covers Automobile Drivers not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing is required.
- Oversize Load Pilot Escort
- Rental Car Ferry Driver
Indicative Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- using mobile computer systems and radio networks to log into waiting passenger information
- picking up passengers at designated locations or when hailed
- checking passenger destinations and determining most appropriate route
- transporting passengers to desired destinations
- assisting passengers with luggage
- collecting fares and processing fare payments
- may collect and deliver parcels