590 Student Guardian Visa

The Student Guardian visa is for foreign nationals applying to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.

You will need to read this information if you are:

applying for your first student guardian visa to Australia
already in Australia on a student guardian visa and want a subsequent visa


500 Student Visa

This visa is for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered education institution.

You can study a registered full-time course in Australia.
Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia.
You and your family members can generally work a specified number of hours.
You can generally stay in Australia until your course is finished.