Family Visa


Preface to Our Ultimate Partner Visa Guide

[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Active Migration Australia is preparing a partner visa guide for you who plan to apply for Australian Partner Visas. It won’t be just another guide, but the ultimate one. Once it’s ready, you can download it in our Partner Visas’ page, here. Below is the preface of the said

Read More »
The integrity of Partner Visa Bill

The Proposed Integrity of Partner Visa Bill

[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text] By Scott Walker The proposed integrity of partner visa Bill goes before the Parliament on the 19th of September, 2018. My question is who’s integrity is in question here? If the bill comes in, sponsorship’s will need to be approved before applications can be lodged. So what does

Read More »