Visa Subclass 408 Temporary Activity

The Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to undertake one of the following activities:

To work in the entertainment industry in film, television or live productions in either a performance or behind-the-scenes role, such as directing, producing and other production roles

Visa Subclass 403 Temporary Work (International Relations)

The Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403) allows you to come to Australia under one of five streams:

Government Agreement stream: to come to Australia under the terms and conditions of a bilateral agreement between the Australian Government or an Australian state or territory government and the government of another country

Visa Subclass 400 Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist)

The Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400) is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to:

do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.

You must first arrive in Australia within six months of the date the visa is granted, or within a shorter time-frame if granted.

Visa Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

This visa is appropriate for the skilled workers residing in countries other than Australia or who are the temporary skilled residents of Australia. The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is applicable for skilled workers from other countries or skilled temporary residents who currently live and work in Australia. It is part of the permanent Employer Sponsored visa

Visa Subclass 457 Temporary Business Entry

For years, the visa 457 has been one of the most common work visas in Australia. Employers wishing to fill skill shortages could sponsor foreign workers for the subclass 457 visa—also known as the Temporary Work (Skilled)—to fill key capacities within their organisations